Following successful symposia in 2016 and 2018, we cordially invite you to the third TDM of biologics symposium in Amsterdam. Global experts in the field will bring the latest knowledge on understanding and improving the use of biologic treatments. This dynamic one-day meeting is geared towards drug developers, pharmacologists, policy makers, pharmacists and clinicians.
- Finding the therapeutic window; dose finding challenges
- Clinicians’ perspective on optimized dosing schedules
- Personalised dosing: reduction and stopping
- What can we learn from anti-cancer biologics?
- Sharing trade secrets; combine knowledge between biologics and diseases
- Deeper understanding of the PK of biologics
- Clinical pharmacology to enable the development of personalised/stratified medicines
- Impact of antibody structure and pharmacogenetics on PK
- Models for immunogenicity of biologics: how to prevent, how to handle?
- The regulator’s view: ‘How much use is in the label’?
- The pharmaceutical industry’s view on TDM
- Point of care and dashboard applications in practice
- Patient perspective on TDM
This dynamic one-day meeting is geared towards drug developers, pharmacologists, policy makers, pharmacists and clinicians.
The Amsterdam Public Library | Openbare Bibliotheek Amsterdam (OBA)
1011 DL in Amsterdam
Five minute walk from Amsterdam Central Station to the venue. From Amsterdam International Airport there is a short direct train to Amsterdam Central Station.
Industry delegates € 200,–
Physicians/Academics € 100,– * use code HBTDMsymposium50 to get a discount.
Phd students/Fellows € 50,– *use code HBTDMsymposium75 to get a discount.
Prices are VAT inclusive.
* Please note: we check whether the requested discount applies to you on the basis of the organization where you work.
If you have any questions, please contact TDMbiologics2022@sanquin.nl
The symposium will take place from 9:15 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Registration & coffee/tea starts at 8.30 a.m.
Lunch is included. There will be a networking reception after the symposium.
Accreditation has been requested for: NVN (pending), CGR, NVDV, MDL, NVR, ZA & EACCME.
Floris Loeff, PhD, Sanquin Pharma & Biotech Services, Amsterdam, the Netherlands
Mark Löwenberg, MD, PhD, Amsterdam University Medical Centre, Amsterdam, the Netherlands Gertjan Wolbink, MD, PhD, Reade and Sanquin Research, Amsterdam, the Netherlands
Geert D’Haens, MD, PhD, Amsterdam University Medical Centre, Amsterdam, the Netherlands Zoé van Kempen, MD PhD, Amsterdam University Medical Centre, the Netherlands
Ron Mathôt, PhD, Amsterdam University Medical Centre, the Netherlands
Theo Rispens, PhD, Sanquin Research, Amsterdam, the NetherlandsPhyllis Spuls, MD, PhD, Amsterdam University Medical Centre, the Netherlands
Annick de Vries, PhD, Sanquin Pharma & Biotech Services, Amsterdam, the Netherlands
Do you want to know more about this symposium or do you have questions? Contact TDMbiologics2022@sanquin.nl.