Following successful symposia in 2016 and 2018, we cordially invite you to the third TDM of biologics symposium in Amsterdam. Global experts in the field will bring the latest knowledge on understanding and improving the use of biologic treatments. This dynamic one-day meeting is geared towards drug developers, pharmacologists, policy makers, pharmacists and clinicians.
- Finding the therapeutic window; dose finding challenges
- Clinicians’ perspective on optimized dosing schedules
- Personalised dosing: reduction and stopping
- What can we learn from anti-cancer biologics?
- Sharing trade secrets; combine knowledge between biologics and diseases
- Deeper understanding of the PK of biologics
- Clinical pharmacology to enable the development of personalised/stratified medicines
- Impact of antibody structure and pharmacogenetics on PK
- Models for immunogenicity of biologics: how to prevent, how to handle?
- The regulator’s view: ‘How much use is in the label’?
- The pharmaceutical industry’s view on TDM
- Point of care and dashboard applications in practice
- Patient perspective on TDM
This dynamic one-day meeting is geared towards drug developers, pharmacologists, policy makers, pharmacists and clinicians.
Openbare Bibliotheek Amsterdam (OBA) | The Amsterdam Public Library
1011 DL in Amsterdam
- Five minutes walk from Amsterdam Central Station to the venue. From Amsterdam International Airport there is a short direct train to Amsterdam Central Station.
Industry delegates € 200,–
Physicians/Academics € 100,– *
Phd students/Fellows € 50,– *
Prices are VAT inclusive
*”If you are a Phd student/Fellow, Physician or Academic, please contact TDMbiologics2022@sanquin.nl to receive a discount code.
The symposium will take place from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Lunch is included.
There will be a networking reception after the symposium.
Accreditation has been requested for: NVN, CGR, NVDV, MDL, NVR & ZA (pending)
– Dr. Floris Loeff, Sanquin, Amsterdam, the Netherlands
– Dr. Mark Löwenberg, Amsterdam University Medical Centers, Amsterdam, the Netherlands
– Dr. Gertjan Wolbink, Reade and Sanquin, Amsterdam, the Netherlands
– Prof. Geert D’Haens, Amsterdam University Medical Centers, Amsterdam, the Netherlands
– Dr. Zoë van Kempen, Amsterdam University Medical Centers, the Netherlands
– Prof. dr. Ron Mathôt, Amsterdam University Medical Centers, the Netherlands
– Dr. Theo Rispens, Sanquin, Amsterdam, the Netherlands
– Prof. dr. Phyllis Spuls, Amsterdam University Medical Centers, the Netherlands
– Dr. Annick de Vries, Sanquin, Amsterdam, the Netherlands
Do you want to know more about this symposium or do you have questions? Contact TDMbiologics2022@sanquin.nl.
|9 december 2022||0 / 250|